Beonbrand Inc. is a Media company, based in Toronto, Ontario. We produce a wide variety of digital solutions to the public and private sectors, to help them achieve their goals in digital marketing, media production and digital development areas.
We regularly need to travel around Canada, Europe and occasionally beyond Europe to work. When visiting Beonbrand premises we will encourage our clients to come to us in one car or by public transport. We are located in midtown right behind the subway station.
At Beonbrand, the EMS Implementation Manager is ultimately responsible for formulating, implementing, and reviewing our environmental policy and targets and our senior management initiates and gives full support to the policy and the EMS. The policy is to be reviewed whenever any significant operational or other changes occur within the business and will be systematically reviewed annually at a very minimum.
As a responsible company, we intend to grow and develop in a sustainable manner. However, we recognize that some of our operations have an impact on the environment and we are committed to reducing these.
We are committed to continually improving our environmental performance and complying with relevant environmental legislation. As such we have developed an environmental management system (EMS) to achieve this in a structured way. The company’s senior management will provide the human and financial resources required to implement, monitor, and maintain this EMS.
We have developed environmental performance indicators, which are annually reassessed, to help us to measure our current and future level of environmental performance. This will also enable us to benchmark our performance against similar companies and industry standards.
The EMS covers all the operations at our registered office in Toronto.
As part of our EMS, our environmental impacts have been calculated in order of their significance to Beonbrand’s activities and it is our policy to:
- Integrate environmental management into our day-to-day business operations to ensure environmental issues are addressed, whilst providing a
quality product and/or service to all our customers.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and requirements as well as other contractual and industry regulations which are
monitored using our Environmental Legislative Register.
- Reduce our use of natural resources such as energy and water, in particular electricity.
- Reuse resources, specifically paper and packaging whenever possible rather than disposing of them.
- Encourage the use of recycled materials and recycling initiatives throughout the business.
- Encourage the use of online film dissemination methods, as opposed to DVDs/Blu-ray discs
- Prevent pollution by reducing emissions and discharges associated with business travel.
- Provide appropriate environmental training for all our people and encourage them to support this programme.
- Promote communication with internal and external interested parties and respond appropriately to reasonable requests for information about our
- Ensure that all our people and the public can access our policy.